Ethics and Compliance(Corporate ethics)
As a good corporate citizen, our Group has always endeavored to conduct its business in a manner conforming to the highest standards. Our reputation for unquestionable integrity is one the most valuable assets in our relationship with client, partners and other interested parties
Code of Ethics form an important framework for its policies, strategies and operations. This code of ethics document also forms an important reference for drawing out the employee code of conduct, detailed in the HR Manual.
The code of ethics is broadly classified into two sections:
1. Corporate Responsibility towards clients and employees
The essence of Corporate Responsibility lies in the commitment of our group to demonstrate courtesy, respect, honesty and fairness in all interactions with Clients, Employees and the wider community.
– Company will serve their clients with integrity, competence, and objectivity, using a professional approach at all times, and placing the best interests of the client above all others.
– Company will establish realistic expectations of the benefits and results of their services.
– Company will treat all client information that is not public knowledge as confidential, will prevent it from access by unauthorized people, and will not take advantage of proprietary or privileged information, either for use by them, their firm or another client, without the client’s permission.
– Company will avoid conflicts of interest, or the appearance of such, and will disclose to a client any circumstances or interests that might influence their judgment and objectivity.
– Company will refrain from inviting an employee of an active or inactive client to consider alternative employment without prior discussion with the client.
– We will only accept assignments which they possess the expertise to perform, and will only assign staff with the requisite expertise.
– Company will ensure that before accepting any engagement, a mutual understanding of the objectives, scope, work plan, and fee arrangements has been established.
-Company will offer to withdraw from a consulting engagement when their objectivity or integrity may be impaired.
– We will agree in advance with a client on the basis for fees and expenses, and will charge fees and expenses that are reasonable, legitimate and commensurate with the services delivered and the responsibility accepted.
– Company will disclose to their clients in advance any fees or commissions that they receive for equipment, supplies or services they could recommend to their clients
– Our employees are our key to success, their motivation, passion and professionalism, each employee in every division helps to add a brick to the success of the group
– Encourage innovative ideas and creativity
– We empower our employees appropriately and emphasis on employees involvement across all functional areas.
– We focus on development and training of our employees and on a regular basis we discuss with them their personal development schemes and encourage their commitment to continuous learning.
– Our internal communication is based on openness, transparency and factual dialogue and it is not hindered by organizational or hierarchal boundaries.
2. Professional Ethics:
A professional “Code of Ethics” document, based on the code of ethics of professionals provided by CPA and ICAI has been prepared and adhered to by Morison Menon Chartered Accountants & Partners, audit and accounting staff
3. Social responsibility
We combine economic success with social responsibility, to ensure sustainable development and contribute to a better future for us and for the coming generations. We help improve society by taking a proactive stance in our societal role and not only by fulfilling our basic responsibility of respecting the human rights of our employees and abiding laws of the land.